On busy days, rotti is one of the preferable snacks, breakfast or dinner recipes. It also occupies a significant place when it comes to healthy meal plan. Do you wish to make such a recipe with interesting and healthy ingredients? It is simple! Here is the direction you have to follow. Read on and try out the recipe now!
• To prepare millet flour, wash the millet of your choice in water and let it dry well.
• Grind in the mixie jar into a fine powder.
• Millet flour – ½ cup
• Water – ¼ cup
• Salt – to taste
• Oil – 1 tsp
• Ghee – 1 tsp
• Flaxseed powder – 2 tsp
Direction to Follow
• Add millet, water, salt and oil into a pan and place it on medium heat on the stove.
• Keep stirring the batter, so no lumps are formed.
• You will notice the mixture will thicken up and start coming together as a dough.
• Turn off the heat and let it cool.
• Now knead the mixture well, add flax seed powder and more flour/water as required to make a smooth dough.
• Divide into small portions.
• Place each portion in between butter papers and roll out into thin discs.
• This dough may be a little harder to handle than normal wheat dough.
• Heat Tava, add the rolled-out roti and cook well on both sides.
• Add ghee on top and serve with any gravy of your choice.
Are we looking for a lot of other interesting recipes? Join us at Right Meal! We offer a healthy meal delivery service on a regular subscription. We also help you become an expert cook to make such notorious recipes with nutritious ingredients via our cooking classes. Register now!